In an effort to improve security in Viostream we have implemented a Password Policy for all users as of 31 Jul 2016.
When new user accounts are created or when an existing user update their password, they will be required to set a password which meets the following requirements
- At least 8 characters.
- At least one lowercase.
- At least one uppercase.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character.
As you enter a password, Viostream will validate that you have met the requirements and will give your password a strength rating. A longer password means a stronger password.
Re-setting your password
Do you need to reset your password? No problem, you can do it easily from our login page. Just follow the steps below.
- Navigate to https://app.viostream.com/.
- Click on Forgot password? button.
- On the page, you have been redirected to, enter the email address for the account.
- Click Reset and an email should be sent to the inbox of the email address infirmed on the previous step.
- Navigate to the URL sent via email, and follow the instruction on the page.