- Logged in as an admin user, navigate to Account Management page.
- On the left menu, click on Restriction Profiles, and click + Add button, on the top right of the page.
- In the modal displayed, add a title for the restriction, select the type of restriction by clicking Country Whitelist and click on the Continue button. Remember to create a title that is easy to associate with the type of restriction.
- On the following page, click on the field All countries and select the country allowed to access the item.
- Click on the Country name and it will be displayed in the field. More than one country can be added to the restriction profile.
Alright! Now a restriction profile with Country Whitelist has been created and it’s all set to be applied to Medias, Sites or Events.
To learn more about how to apply this restriction to a media, click here.