- Logged in as an admin user, navigate to Account Management page.
- On the left menu, click on Restriction Profiles, and click + Add button, on the top right of the page.
- In the modal displayed, add a title for the restriction, select the type of restriction by clicking Domain Whitelist and click on the Continue button. Remember to create a title that is easy to associate with the type of restriction.
- On the following page, add the Domain that is allowed to display the item.
- Click Add, and the domain will be displayed as part of the profile.
- Add all the domain needed and click close.
Ready! Now a restriction profile with Domain Whitelist has been created and it’s all set to be applied to Media assets, Sites or Events.
To learn more about how to apply this restriction to a media asset, click here.