7.5.0 of Viostream was deployed to production. This release contains the following:
Site & Event Registration
Administrators can enable registration to secure their event and site.
We have updated the registration settings to include;
- Disable email activation allows viewers create an account for your Site. Once viewers populate their name, email address and password they will have automatic access to enter the site. *This setting doesn't require a viewer to confirm via email.
This registration setting requires the viewer to populate their
- Email address
- Password (and confirm password)
Then the viewer will automatically enter the site without needing to verify their account via email confirmation.
Check out Enabling Site Registrations to learn more on registration options for sites.
Check out Managing Event Registration to learn more on registration options for events.
- FIXED: Improved iFrame embeds rendering time
- FIXED: Update player to only display transcript download icon when a transcript has been loaded to the media asset.
- FIXED: Update player to display 'Next Up' on description instead of null for a video without a description content.
- FIXED: Update player to display and enable viewer interactivity of Call to Action image in full frame mode.
- FIXED: Improved viewer experience when switching between audio tracks with media assets with 2+ audio tracks.