When you upload your file to Viostream this file is sent to our servers. After it’s received, the servers need to transcode and process this video, so it can be displayed on Viostream. Video processing takes time and significantly more resources than most other computer tasks. If there are more video uploaded then our servers can process, then the video will be queued and it will automatically start the transcoding process as soon as there are available resources.
Articles in this section
- Viostream Support Hours
- How to change channels on a modern site?
- What are the recommended dimensions of the thumbnail image?
- How to make your Iframe embed responsive?
- Does Viostream supports Token authentication?
- Why doesn't my video have sound?
- Why is my video queued?
- Why does my reporting show unexpected traffic from Japan?
- What is Coffeestream? Why am I seeing videos about Coffee?
- How can I embed the Viostream player into Joomla 2.5?