The source file codec attributes may be missing or incorrectly encoded. Please check your frame rate, and bit rate settings follow the recommended settings. Then create a new media asset and upload the media for transcoding.
Articles in this section
- Viostream Support Hours
- What are the recommended dimensions of the thumbnail image?
- How to make your Iframe embed responsive?
- Does Viostream supports Token authentication?
- Why doesn't my video have sound?
- Why is my video queued?
- Why does my reporting show unexpected traffic from Japan?
- What is Coffeestream? Why am I seeing videos about Coffee?
- How can I embed the Viostream player into Joomla 2.5?
- What are whitelist domains?