An upload can fail for many reasons:
- If the source file being uploaded is too large the connection to the server may time out, causing the upload to fail.
- The internet connection used to upload the file may incur dropped packets, or your Internet Service Provider may be experiencing peering issues.
- Proxy and firewall servers may also have rules relating to the type of upload, or the size of the file you can upload. Check with your system administrator or network team if issues persist.
- If you are using wireless connections, be aware that these connections can drop out and cause the upload to fail.
- Ensure that the source file being uploaded does not contain any special characters in the filename, such as \ /: * ? ” < > |.
If an upload fails, check your filename, ensure your internet connection is working correctly and try again.