The Content Delivery Network stores all the content of websites/portals in its cache. The cache is refreshed every fifteen minutes, and until it has been refreshed the old information will continue to be displayed. Thus there is a fifteen minute wait time for any change to refresh on the website/portal.
Articles in this section
- Viostream Support Hours
- How to change channels on a modern site?
- What are the recommended dimensions of the thumbnail image?
- How to make your Iframe embed responsive?
- Does Viostream supports Token authentication?
- Why doesn't my video have sound?
- Why is my video queued?
- Why does my reporting show unexpected traffic from Japan?
- What is Coffeestream? Why am I seeing videos about Coffee?
- How can I embed the Viostream player into Joomla 2.5?