The bit rate is the amount of information stored for a period of time for a piece of content, generally measured in kilobits per second (kbps). A higher bit rate will result in a higher quality video.
Articles in this section
- Why does my reporting show unexpected traffic from Japan?
- What is Coffeestream? Why am I seeing videos about Coffee?
- How can I embed the Viostream player into Joomla 2.5?
- What are whitelist domains?
- How to use embed in a light box?
- How can I make a video to appear as a hero video in sites?
- How long does it take to transcode a video?
- If I ingest a low resolution file, will Viostream convert it to a high definition file?
- What is Bit Rate?
- What is Transcoding?