Deleting a single media asset
- Select MEDIA from the top menu
- Select a media asset to display the DETAILS tab
- Click the Delete button.
Deleting multiple media assets
You can delete up to 20 media items at a time using bulk delete.
- Use the checkboxes in the first column to select the desired items (you can check the box in the header row of the column to select all 20 items on the page).
- After you have selected one or more items the delete button will appear in the toolbar
- Click the delete button
- Click Yes in the resulting prompt
Media assets with a status of Processing must not be deleted. Wait until processing is complete and then delete your media asset.
If you want to make a media asset unavailable, but don't necessarily want to delete it, you can take it offline by clicking the Take offline button directly below the media asset on the DETAILS page.