There are a number of ways you can distribute your media assets. One way is to embed a channel into a web page. This allows your viewer to use the playlist to select videos from your channel.
To access the embed code for a channel:
- Select CHANNELS from the top menu
- Select the channel you want to edit to display the CHANNEL MEDIA tab
- Click the channel media file to display the DETAILS tab
- Click the EMBED tab
- Select the code in the Script Embed field
- Copy the code
- Paste the code into the HTML of your webpage (in the <body> tag).
As your channel contains more than one media asset, you will need to use a player that has the playlist functionality turned on.
Click this link to view a video demonstration on how to Creating and embedding channels
Refer to [Creating a player] and [Customising a player] to find out about customising a player.