If you no longer want a media asset to display in a channel you can remove it from that channel.
To remove a media asset from a channel from the channels list:
- Select CHANNELS from the top menu
- Select your channel from the Channels list to display media asset details
- Locate the media asset you want to remove
- Click the X button to the right of the channel media details on the CHANNEL MEDIA tab to remove details
To remove a media asset from a channel from the Media Asset DETAILS page:
- Navigate to the Media Asset DETAILS page
- Click CHANNEL from the top menu to display a list of all the channels the media has been added to
- Select the channel you want to remove
- Click Delete to remove the channel.
Removing a media asset from a channel does not delete the media asset and does not affect any other channels the media asset might be associated with.