You can create seven types of sites from the available templates:
- Channel - Has a large preview window - best choice for a site with many channels.
- Content - The best choice for a site with fewer channels focusing on commenting and user interaction.
- UGC - A page allowing for user generated content. Great for campaigns or to increase employee engagement.
- Simple - A single page site that enables you to share a single video on a branded page.
- Webcast - Specifically for live and on-demand webcasts.
- Modern - A clean and modern design, mobile and tablet friendly. Great for social commenting and sharing.
- Monetisation - Mobile and tablet friendly. Great for social commenting and sharing. Support for multiple channels.
To create a site:
- Select SITES from the top menu
Click Create site
Select Media Portal or Webcast
Enter the name of your site (this will form part of the site URL)
Words like 'content', 'area', 'views' should not be used as a part of the Site Name/URL.
- Select a template to create your site from scratch or
Click the Design button below the new site
- Select SITES to [Duplicate an existing site].