To customise the appearance of the player:
- Select PLAYERS from the top menu to display player details
- Click the Design button to display the Design panel on the right of the screen:
Note: Auto play is generally not supported on mobile browsers. This is enforced by the devices for a number of reasons, primarily data usage.
- Make changes to the design as required.
Changing the colours
The player navigation consists of two colours - the icons colour and control bar colour.
To change the colour of your player controls:
- Click the Design button to display the Design panel on the right of the screen
- Click the Icons colour swatch to display the colour palette:
- Select a colour from the palette or enter a hexadecimal colour
- Click the Control Bar colour swatch
- Click a colour on the colour palette or enter a hexadecimal colour.
Changing the player behaviour
The Interaction Settings define how the player behaves when embedded in your web page.
|Interaction Setting||When to use it ...|
|Auto Play||select this option if you want your video to play immediately. The viewer will not need to click Play to start the video.|
|Enable sharing||select this option if you want your viewer to be able to share a link to your video on social media.|
|Enable playlist||select this option if the player will be used for embedding a channel. It will provide controls for the user to change to a different video in the channel playlist.|
|Enable Transcript Download||select this option if the player will be used for downloading media assets transcripts, that are available in the Media>>Accessibility section.|
|Display title on play button||select this option to see the title of the video on the play button.|
|Show captions by default||select this option if you want captions to be shown as your default setting.|
|Enable player Keyboard controls||select this option to navigate using keyboard controls.|
Setting the player size
To set the size of your player:
- Drag the Width slider to the player width you want.