How does it work?
Through Viostream's interactive transcripts, client's viewers can click on the transcript text and seek to the corresponding point in the video. They can follow the narrative or story by seeing the corresponding text highlighted at the exact point in the video!
Interactive transcripts also enables viewers to easily search the transcript content by entering keywords.
What does it do?
- Click on the text to seek to that portion of the video
- Search for keywords in the transcript
- See the current transcript highlighted
- Have the transcript show up on the HTML page so that search engines can crawl the information
- Not WCAG compliant
- Chapters, playlist, and interactive transcripts don't need to be on at the same time
Adding a caption to your video
[Adding closed captions]
Enabling interactive transcripts on a player
- Go to Player DETAILS
- Click Design
- Click the Interactive Transcripts option
- Select the Enable Interactive Transcripts checkbox
- Then go to the Publish tab
- Click Publish.
Previewing interactive transcripts
- Go to Media DETAILS
- Click the DISTRIBUTION tab
- Select the distribution URL.