The Media Detail report provides detailed information for a specific media asset in your account within the selected date range (the default date range is the current month).
To generate the detail report:
- Select Detail below Media on the left menu
- Select a media item from the media list to display the report or
- Select report start and end dates from the search field at the top right of the page to narrow your results or
- Search for your media by entering keywords into the search field
The Media Detail report comprises two subset reports: the Plays and the Engagement reports. The Plays report is the default view displayed when the Detail report opens.
Only media with valid data for the selected date range will be displayed in the drop down list.
Media Detail Plays Report
Select the dropdown to get detailed reporting during that selected timeframe. By location, unique vs. repeat plays, device category, browsers and operating systems.
Media Detail Engagement Report
Media engagement is important to understand your viewers experience.
- How long did the overall audience view the video for?
- What is the viewer drop off point?
- At what point did viewers re-watch or skip to?
The engagement score is calculated by the sum of all engagement percentages recorded, divided by the total number of viewer plays.