A Domain Whitelist gives you the ability to prevent assets from being embedded in unauthorised websites. To set up an domain whitelist:
- Go to the Accounts drop down menu by clicking the link below your user name on top right corner
- Select MANAGE THIS ACCOUNT from the Accounts drop down
- Select DOMAIN WHITELISTS
- Click Create new domain whitelist to display the popup
- Enter a name for the new whitelist
- Click Create
- Enter the domain address into the field
- Select Add to create a domain whitelist for that domain.
The new domain address is displayed below the field.
Updating a domain whitelist
- Look through the list of profiles to locate the profile you want to edit.
- Click Rename to display the popup
- Enter a new profile name
- Click Update.
Deleting a profile
- Look through the list of profiles to locate the profile you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button to display the popup
- Click OK.