Visitors to a webcast/event site are now able to view event information as soon as they are directed to a registration or log in page to access the event/webcast.
To design a webcast registration/log-in page:
- Go to [Creating a site] and follow the instructions
- Select Webcast as the site type
- Click the Design button to display the Templates tab
- Select 50/50 Split as the site template:
- From the side menu, select Setting at top
- Click the Site button
- Go to [Enabling site registration] and follow the instructions
- Wait for the page to reload - once reloaded you will see a drop-down menu in the title bar called Pages with 2 pages - Webcast and Registration
- Select Registration page
- Select your asset by clicking the Page tab at top of side menu
- Click MEDIA
- Click Choose to open the media selector
- Select either Live or On-Demand
- Click the Title of the asset you want to select.
Wait for the page to reload. Once reloaded, the details about your selected asset displays in the page.
You can change the asset from Webcast or Registration pages applying the steps mentioned above
You can show/hide both the event-info and biographies by clicking EDIT on the component and enabling/disabling the option. The tabs only show when both event-info and biographies are shown
This event info is linked to media asset being associated with the website. No biography or descriptions will be visible if they do not exist in the media asset details.
Customising the colours of the Event Site Registration Page
To customise event site colours:
- Select Page tab from the side menu
- Select the registration page
- Click the colours tab to expand it
Tabs and event info colour swatches are displayed
Tabs display the information and biographies content areas and have three different colour settings - Default, Mouse over and Selected
- Select a colour setting from Tabs and click the colour swatches you want you change
- Select the desired colour for Tab setting.
Event info is displayed as headings, separator lines and text. Headings are displayed as the title of the media asset, separator lines mark each section on the event registration page, and text refers to all other content on the web page.
To change event info colours:
- Hover your mouse over the section of the page you want to edit
- Click the edit link on the section
- Click a colour swatch in front of the event info you want to change
- Select the colour you want.