The Mediagrid displays a list of media within a channel for a Modern site. A few aspects of the display can be customised.
To start customising the Mediagrid:
- Hover your mouse over the mediagrid
- Click EDIT to display Settings menu on right hand side
Thumbnail size can be small or large for desktop sites:
No two settings in Mediagrid are interdependent. For example, the number of items per page does not affect Thumbnail size.
Changing the appearance of items (videos) in the Mediagrid
- Click the Colours tab to expand colour options
- Select the tab - Default, Mouseover and Selected
- Select colour swatches in front of the areas that can be customised in a media list widget
- Either select colours from the colour palette or create your own colour.