Users can associate slides with a live event and push slides along with the broadcast. To record live slide timings:
- Select LIVE from the top menu
- Go to [Creating a live stream] to create a new live stream or
- Select an existing live stream from the Live streams listing
- Select a timezone under Stream Details tab and click update
- Open the Live Encoder.
- Start streaming to the stream entry points by clicking Start from the Live Encoder.
- Copy and paste Encoder Settings to Live Encoder 3.2. For this, please refer to [Viewing encoder settings].
Associating a live asset to a webcast site
- Go to [Creating a live stream] and follow the instruction
- Select the Webcast option.
- Go back to the Sites list and select Design in front of the newly created webcast site.
- Select Settings on top right hand corner
- Click Choose
- Select the LIVE tab
- Click on the live media asset title to associate it with webcast site. The selected live media asset now displays on your webcast site.
Start Broadcasting to Webcast
- Go to [Publishing and viewing your site] and follow the instructions
- Click the Start Broadcast button to begin live streaming to webcast
- Reload the player every 30 seconds if you cannot see the broadcast.
Associating slides to a live media asset
- Click the Upload slide deck button under SLIDES tab
- Locate your slide file and click Open.
- Click the Slide Manager button
- Select your slide deck from the Available Slides drop down to display your selected slide deck thumbnails. You can also search a slide by its title in the Find a Slide search box.
- Select the slide you want to add to your live stream to display the selected slide in the Cued slides area.
- To push a slide to the live stream:
- Either hover over the Cued slide and click when the screen shows Push Slide or
- Click the Push cued slide button
All the slides you push will be visible in the Audience screen on live asset details page. You can view slide name @ time under the audience slide.
Pushed slides will also be visible under the timeline tab.
Adding Speaker Biography and Pictures to a Webcast Event
As an admin user, you can add speaker profiles to the live webcast event. To add a speaker:
- Go to the Live stream list from the top menu
- Click the stream you wish to add speaker to
- Live stream details page is displayed
- Select Speakers tab to expand
- Click the Add Speaker button on right hand side to upload speaker's information to the live stream console
- Enter Name, upload image and enter biography information text.
- Click Add to save changes
- Click Delete to remove speaker from the live stream.