An IP whitelist profile gives you the ability to identify IP addresses, within a range that can be restricted from your viewer audience. To set up an IP whitelist profile:
- Go to the accounts drop down menu by clicking the link below your user name on top right corner
- Select MANAGE THIS ACCOUNT from the Accounts drop down
- Select RESTRICTION PROFILES
- Click Create new profile to display the popup
- Enter a title for the new restriction profile
- Click Create
- Select IP Whitelist to create an IP restriction profile
- Enter the IP address range
- Select Add to create a restriction profile with that range
- Select close (X).
Updating a profile
- Look through the list of profiles to locate the profile you want to edit.
- Click Rename to display the popup
- Enter a new profile name
- Click Update
Deleting a profile
- Look through the list of profiles to locate the profile you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button to display the popup
- Click OK.