Importing slides from live to on demand media items
- Log in to https://app.viostream.com
- Create a new Live stream - refer to Creating a live stream
- Create a Webcast Site - refer to Creating a site
- Select the live stream
- Publish the Webcast Site- refer to Publishing and viewing your site
- Open the webcast site in another browser
- Open Slide Manager for the live stream - refer to Recording Live Slide Timings
- Upload a group of slides from a .pptx file (in attachments)
- Start broadcasting the new Live stream
- Push a few cued slides.
Notice slides are being added to the timeline of the slide manager. You may need to refresh the page.
- Upload a new media asset or go to an existing VOD (video on demand) media asset
- In the section Slides click Transfer from live.
Notice the new Live Video with slides uploaded.
- In the Timeline specify the slide setting ie: +1 hour:1 minute:1 second.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Slides and timelines are then transferred from the Live stream to the VOD.
- Open the Slide Manager.
Notice the slides and timeline with the +1 hour:1 minute:1 second offset.