You can enable or disable registration for each event. There are two options for registration
- Viostream registered viewers
- ADFS Single Sign On (SSO)
To enable registration:
- Select SITES from the top menu
- Using the dropdown titled Sites in the top left; select Events
- Choose from the list the event you wish to enable registration for
- In the event details page click the ACCESS tab
- Use the switch to enable registration
Viostream registered viewers
This option requires viewers to create an account for your Event. The viewer will be required to validate their account via email.
Once validated viewers will be able to access your event using their email and password.
This configuration provides additional security to the Viostream registered viewers option.
When enabled any registration will require each viewer to be manually approved for access.
- Pending registrations will appear in the REGISTERED VIEWERS tab of your event.
- Select Pending in the drop down
- Click the name of the registration you wish to review
- Click Approve or Reject accordingly
- Once approved the viewer will receive an email to validate their email, and login.
Social Sign In
This configuration provides an alternative method of registering for viewers. Rather than creating an account for your event they can use their LinkedIn, Facebook or Google account
ADFS Single Sign On