Today versions 7.0.1 of Viostream was deployed to production. With it came a handful of notable changes.
Channel interface redesign
You will notice a new look channels page the next time you login. This has been done to bring the interface more inline with other parts of the application.
Along with the refresh comes the following functional improvements;
- Media is now added to channels using the universal media selector.
- Live media assets can now be added to channels.
- Offline media will appear in channels in the console so it the channel can be effectively managed (it still wont appear to your viewers).
Help is now easier to find
You can now get help from every screen inside the Viostream console. Simple click the floating help button in the bottom right hand corner to either view help documentation or contact support.
YouTube syndication is now faster and support accessiblity files
We have applied a number of updates to the YouTube syndication engine to make it faster when transferring files from Viostream to YouTube. We have also updated the syndication to send any caption files attached to your Viostream media to YouTube.
- User Generate Content templates now support upload to multiple channels.
- Upload Widgets now support upload to multiple channels.
- Internationalisation replication has been optimised.
- Bug fixes