A collection is a group of channels. A channel is a group of media. Collections provide a way to display multiple playlists of media in a single interface. Collections are embeddable and provide similar functionality to the modern site.
Creating a collection
To create a new collection:
- Select CHANNELS from the top menu.
- Using the dropdown titled Channels in the top left; select Collections.
- Click Create new +.
- A new collection will be automatically created for you with a default name (e.g. Collection n).
- You can then edit its name accordingly.
Adding and removing channels from a collection
- In your collection select the COLLECTION CHANNELS tab.
- Use the Add channels button to select from available channels.
- Click the Add button to confirm your selection.
- You will see the included channels in the list.
- You can drag channels to change their order.
- You can click the X icon to remove channels from the collection.
Deleting a collection
- In the collection you wish to delete click the trash icon.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to delete the collection.
- Click Yes.