Collections can be embedded in your website or CMS using both script and iframe embed codes.
To embed a collection:
- Select CHANNELS from the top menu
- Using the dropdown titled Channels in the top left; select Collections
- Choose from the list the collection you wish to embed
- In the collection details page click the EMBED tab
- Select either script or iframe embed
- Copy the appropriate code snippet
- Paste it into your website or CMS
- View your website to see the collection embedded
The collection embed works identically to the channel embed, but will include the channel selection control.
Sites that allows for the selection of multiple channels, will now use collections.
If you have an existing site that uses multiple channels (e.g. Modern sites) you can continue to use it the way it is, but will have the option to upgrade it to use collections.
Previewing a collection
Collections can be previewed when viewing them through a player in PLAYERS in the top menu.
To preview a collection:
- Select PLAYERS in the top menu.
- Choose from the list the player you wish to preview your collection in.
- In the player details page click the Select media button to open a media select window.
- Use the filter drop down to choose Collections
- Select your collection from the list.
- The preview player will now display your collection.
- If you want to see a larger scale preview, click the expand icon next to the select media button.