If you have access to an Account group (A main Account with one or more Sub Accounts), you have the ability to move a media asset between the accounts.
By moving the Media asset into a different Account, all its metadata (like Public Key, Description, Created Date, Reference ID, etc ) as well as the sub assets (Chapters, Interactive Transcripts, Captions, Slides and Call To Actions) will be moved along with the media.
However, it is important to note that all Reporting data associated with the media asset will be reset once it moves to a new Account. You can choose to export the reporting data from the Reporting tab before moving the media.
To move a media from one Account/Sub-account to another Sub-account or vice versa, you will need to be an Admin of the account you are moving the media from and a Publisher/Admin of the destination account.
To Move Media Between Accounts:
1. Log into the Viostream console
2. Click on the media asset you wish to move to a different account, this will take you to the media details page.
3. Underneath the video, you will find the Move Account button. Click this and you will be presented with a Move Media Account modal to choose a destination Account.
4. You can choose any account in the list and click the 'Move To new Account' button.
5. Once an account is selected from the list, click on the 'Move To new Account' button.
The Media will be moved into the respective account.
Please contact our Support team for any further queries.