After a successful login into Viostream platform, the user is redirected to the homepage, which is Media list page.
Media - overview
The media page is where you can see all the media linked to the account. The media is displayed in a list with basic information about each media.
The information on the page is the title, public key, date created and status. Title, date created and status are buttons to sort the view of the media list.
Media - action bar
The navigation of the action bar is described in-depth here.
To upload a media into Viostream just follow the steps below.
- Click on New Media.
- Browse for your file (or files).
- Click Open to see your file uploading and the upload progress displayed in a window on the bottom of the page.
Upload can be cancelled before it queues to start the process.
- Hover your mouse over the upload progress bar to display additional function buttons in the action bar.
- Click Cancel
- Click Yes to confirm cancellation of the upload.
A cancelled upload will create an offline media.<add video>g
In order to delete one or more media, please follow the steps below.
- Select Media from the top menu
- Select the check of the media to delete.
- On action bar the Delete Selected button displays.
- Click on Delete Selected button
- Click yes on the Confirm message
|<< Previous step||Next step >>|