Channels are used to organise your media assets. Viostream customers use channels to group media by category, department, or to create a simple channel playlist to embed on a website.
You can create an unlimited number of channels, and individual media assets can be added to multiple channels.
How do I create a Channel?
Adding a channel to your account is simple:
- Navigate to Channels on the menu bar.
- Click on +New channel.
- Create a name for the channel.
- Click Create.
- (recommended) Add a thumbnail to the channel
How do I add media to a Channel?
The quickest way to add media to a Channel is from the channel itself.
- From the channels library, locate the channel you wish to update and click on its title.
- Select the Channel Media tab.
- Select the media you wish to add to the Channel.
- Click Save