Atlassian’s Confluence is a great place to organize work internally with your team. Even better, you can embed Viostream videos directly into your Confluence pages.
Getting the Viostream link
- From the Library, locate the video you would like to embed and click the three dotted option button on the right.
- Select the Keys option and click Copy to grab the public key.
- Paste the key at the end of this URL: https://play.viostream.com/iframe/
- Copy the completed URL. It will look something like this: https://play.viostream.com/iframe/nhedxondjfsbp5
Embedding into Confluence
- Log into Confluence and navigate to the page you would like to edit.
- Select the pencil icon Edit button in the top right corner of the page.
- From the Confluence editing menu, select the Insert dropdown located in the top tool row.
- A new window will open up with a search bar. Start typing iframe and select the iframe block when it appears. Alternatively, you can browse all the blocks by selecting View more.
- Control options will appear on the right of the page. Paste the Viostream embed URL into Confluence’s URL field.
- Specify the size of the video embed by typing the pixel ratios in the Height and Width fields. We recommend making sure the ratio between the values is 16:9. The values we use for our own pages is 736 x 414. If scroll bars appear in the iframe block, make the values smaller, and increase the values if you want the video to take more space within the page.
- Once finished sizing, select Publish in the top-right corner of the page and your embedded video will be published live to the page.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Success team through the live chat within the Viostream platform.