Zendesk is a popular customer service solution that contains a helpdesk functionality. Using video as part of your help desk can increase engagement with customers and reduce the need for manual interactions. Embedding Viostream videos directly into your Zendesk site is simple.
Enable Third Party Scripts in Zendesk
By default, Zendesk blocks third parties such as Viostream from loading content on your help site. Third party scripts can be enabled in your Site Settings.
- Login to Zendesk and click the Settings menu
- Under Guide Settings, scroll down until you get to the Security section
- Check the Display unsafe content box
- Click the Update button at the top of the page
Note: “unsafe content” means that third party scripts such as Viostream are allowed on your help site. Ensure that you only add scripts from trusted third parties in order to keep your site secure.
Getting the Viostream link
- From the Library, locate the video you would like to embed and click the Share button
- Click the Embed tab
- Click the Copy Script Code button
Embed your Viostream Video
- Navigate to your Zendesk article
- Click the Source code icon
- Paste your Viostream embed code into the correct location
- Save and publish your article
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Success team through the live chat within the Viostream platform.