You can enable or disable the registration feature for your sites. You can enable this feature for visitors to register as they visit your site and create a customised registration form to capture desired data for your database.
There are three types of registration:
- Viostream registered members
- Social sign-in
- Restricted login (SAML login ADFS also known as Sites Single Sign On)
To enable a registration type:
- Select SITES from the top menu
- Select the site you want from the Sites List
If site registration has already been configured, the Sites registration window opens
- Select the ACCESS tab to display the Configuration window
- Click Configure site registration to open the Sites registration window
- To enable Viostream members, select Viostream members
- If you want new registrations to be approved, check the New registrations require approval check box. A Viostream administrator will be required to approve new viewer registrants to the site. If not, leave it unchecked.
- Disable email activation allows viewers create an account for your Site. Once viewers populate their name, email address and password they will have automatic access to enter the site. This setting doesn't require a viewer to confirm via email.
- If you want site members to be able to use Google, Facebook or LinkedIn, check the Enable Social Sign In
- If you want site members to use their existing company email then check box to enable SAML login (ADFS). This registration method will require a site administrator to configure with Viostream support.
*Refer to the Viostream Sites Single Sign On document for more information.
To customise the Viostream members' registration page
- Select Registration from the Pages drop down at the top right corner of your site to display the Registration page with the default fields Email, Password and Confirm Password
Default fields cannot be deleted or modified.
- Hover your mouse over the top right corner of the Registration form area
- Click Edit to add more fields to the form
Member Registration settings are displayed. You can customise a Registration form with the following fields:
- Phone Number
- Position/Job Title
- Select Display in front of the field to add it to the form
- Select Mandatory in front of the displayed field to make it mandatory for the visitor
- Select Media from the Pages drop down at top right corner to go back to your site